Monday 30 June 2014

The good moments, that could be ours, went into fears.



I enjoyed water like any fish when I was kid. Then had many family outings just to splash water in near by rivers. I loved swimming as I loved to be in water for hours. How excited I used to be during summers.




When I got married, During my first trip to Andaman and Nicobar, I went for diving with my husband to explore corals and had a wonderful and very colorful underwater experience.

X


Mine another trips for rishikesh river rafting was not less than a bliss. Feeling those Ganga river magical current was the experience to cherish for life.




 In Malaysia visit, I got crazy for being in water. As Lankawi has some of the most stunning beaches. I enjoyed them fullest. If you want to spend whole day in beaches then this is the place to cool you down.


Whenever I visit to my native family I don't miss my daily visits for sea shores in Mumbai. And love to spend time in beaches , in water and save those moments in memories forever..........

So this is my love for water which made me a good swimmer and collected so many precious and wonderful moments from my life.

And on daily basis the happiness that I get on being a swimmer is when I get into pool with my kids to reach them swimming and we cherish those moments.

Nice......so I know swimming and enjoyed all above places and moments is this what I want to convey.

The truth is I DON'T KNOW SWIMMING, and above are the moments which could have be mine. But I missed them all as I fear from water and don't know swimming.

A fear or phobia is something that snatches those things which we don't have but could have. And as we can not see what we could have ,we don't regret or feel bad for having those useless fears.

The most I feel bad when my daughter asks and wants me to join her in pool. And I say sorry dear as Mamma doesn't know swimming. I cant say that I fear from water. I can just watch them giggling, playing, laughing and splashing in pool. I want really to be with them.

Now I feel I should know swimming but can not spare time, Its a bit late. When I could give time I didn't realize.


Its not only about me or about swimming or about fear of water. Its about us and our weakness of being in useless fear which actually restrict us from out good moments. And good moments are always expensive in fact priceless. We have to overcome them before we miss everything from out we could have container.

I will soon overcome my fear and snatch all upcoming good moments from my 'good moments that I could have' container.

~~Nidhi

1 comment: