Thursday 31 March 2016

Flipkart Refund Review- A wonderful experience.....

Like any business, online shopping business has also acquired a good experience in India. Its very improved and reliable in many senses. There are now good numbers of reliable and popular websites like Flipkart, Jabong, Snapdeal, Myntra, Paytm, Hopscotch, Firstcry, etc. With the number of shopping websites its confusing to use which one for our needs.

The priorities and scenarios for the choice of online shopping is very different for everyone. Some love stylish things, then some want simple, for some discount matters and some look for brands only.

But a common thing that everyone has in their wishlist is of total and instant refund of the product with the ease of the item is not liked by them. The concept of refund is provided by all the websites. What matters is quick service and understanding with the customer, that customer does not want the product after looking it personally.


It’s been time since I am using the internet for shopping. I used Paytm, Snapdeal, Jabong, Myntra, Flipkart, Shopclues etc. And sometimes the received products are requested for return on the respective websites. Very few times the requests were denied. Sometimes refund could not be initiated, but compensated with replacement only. And then not fully refunded or refunded later. 

Some websites, refund on the customer's account only. And the customer is asked to use amount in future shopping with the website. In this way he is bound to the shopping site.

Anyways, different policies with different conditions. I had only one bad experience with snap-deal on a replacement. For refunds to be instant, I never bothered much. With Jabong I faced quality and product look-feel issues. Many times I found the product not as I assumed as per the picture display and description. But replacements were never an issue. Some delivery issues with Firstcry and Snap-deal. Amazon canceled product or item from order and informed about that a bit late when I was is much need of that. 

So no website is a gem and none is hell. I too never expected them to be perfect. What melted me was a refund experience with flipkart. And the  amazing thing is that it happened in a day only. I requested refund on return. The very next day the item was picked up by courier guy and in 2 hours I got my money in my account. The thought of returning was confusing as it was a birthday gift for someone to be given in 2 days. All I wanted was my money back as soon as possible so that it can be used for the gift from a local store. 

I could not say so much and comment flipkart about what I am looking is instant refund. And everything happened so instantly that I never expected it from an online shopping website.

Mine case might be in the rare category with flipkart too. But if such service is your real motive. Then flipkart is the first website I shall give priority for my products. 

I again say that none is best and none is bad. It’s all about your priorities on circumstances and situations. I had a good experience with Flipkart and wanted to share the same. Although I shall keep using other shopping sites too. Flipkart will be first to explore and order if I get my stuff there.

Happy shopping !!

~Nidhi


No comments:

Post a Comment