Sunday 28 June 2015

Low cost make up products for less makeup oriented women..

If you are not much makeup loving lady. Then its really painful to spend your hard earned money on products which are really expensive and not sure of using them completely. Still love to look good with minimum make up then the must haves are eyeliner / kajal, tinted moisturizer, powder, blusher and lipsticks. Eye shadow, mascara, bronzer, Concealer etc for me not must for daily wear makeup.

 I too belong to the category where I have no time to beautify myself on daily bases with proper makeup. But some easy to use must have products really helped me. I started with oriflame very me foundation and loved it. Then followed with reasonable lipsticks, Concealer, blusher etc. These very me products are not only reasonable but comfortable in usage too. The less quantity products in this range finishes before their expiry arrives. If not then still you will not regret their half of the usage by their expiration.





 I found my easy to use products in oriflame very me. But their are other hundreds of brands which might be more suitable for you. But all must have products are really important to feel, look, prove and transform your existence.

Some other brand must have with in 400 rs are :- 


  • Elle 18 / Colorbar / Lotus / Maybelline nail paints
  • Lakme CC cream 
  • Maybelline colossal / Lotus / Himalya kajal
  • Maybelline The Colossal Volum Express Mascara 
  • Maybelline matte powder
  • Maybelline dream mousse blush
  • Revlon / Lakme lip butter
  • Nivea Fruity Shine lip balms  
  • Lakme / Maybelline eye shadows / tattoos












Enjoy makeup with brands in less cost without tension of their expiry dates.:)

~Nidhi









No comments:

Post a Comment